Three Pines have recently carried out the refurbishment of Bishop Percy’s House, Bridgnorth’s oldest property.
Bishop Percy’s House, originally known as ‘Forster’s Folly’, is a historic building located at 52 Cartway Bridgnorth.
It was built in 1580 by Richard Forster and has been a Grade 1 listed building since 18th July 1949. It was one of the few properties of its type to survive the great fire of Bridgnorth in April 1646, and was the birth place of Thomas Percy, the bishop of Dromore.
The site has history stemming back to the medieval times and the building itself is built around a medieval building that’s was very possibly a defensive tower.
The project consisted of;
All of the above works were completed following strict planning/conservation constraints.
The new build properties case study can be found here; Bishop Percy’s House – New Builds