Bishop Percy’s House – New Builds
Whilst work continued on in the main building at Bishop Percy’s House, the demolition of the former Bridgnorth Boys Club commenced to make way for two modern new build properties.
During this project careful consideration had to be taken in regards to access, the local community and the surrounding area.
The works at the rear of Bishop Percy’s House, compromised of the following;
- Demolition of Bridgnorth Boys Club.
- Scaffold access with lifting equipment for plant/materials.
- Installation of new services.
- Construction of two modern new build properties overlooking the River Severn.
- Zinc cladding to the face of the properties.
- Glass balustrade to balconies.
- Supply & Installation of aluminium windows/doors.
- Supply & Installation of aluminium bi-folding doors.
- Oak flooring internally.
- Landscaping works.
- Supply & Installation of kitchen/bathrooms.
- Tiling and decorating.
The refurbishment of the Grade II listed building, Bishop Percy’s House can be found here Bishop Percy’s House – Refurbishment.