Bishops Percy Project

Three Pines have recently completed the refurbishment of Bishop Percy’s House, Bridgnorth’s oldest house.

The refurbishment of this Grade 1 listed building which was built in 1580 has involved transforming the house into a tea room and two holiday let apartments.

As well as the refurbishment to the house two modern new builds were constructed following the demolition of Bridgnorth Boys Club.