Royston Blythe, Wolverhampton
- Three Pines Buidling and Maintenance won a contract to refurbish a hairdressing salon.
- All the work had to be done always when the salon was closed, i.e. Sundays & some Mondays.
- Time period was set ready for December 2014 unveiling.
- Three Pines had to make sure the salon was always ready for opening times: clean, tidy, electrics working, fully lit.
- Basically, in between works the salon had to look presentable and not as though in the middle of a building project.
- A stunning chandelier, the salon’s main feature, was heavier than initially thought. This posed an unexpected obstacle but one that was overcome efficiently and at very short notice.
- Salon’s owners requested specific look which had to be sourced – colours, layout and the overall style.
- All work was completed on time and within the client’s budget.